Dear Students of NEET 2020-2022 Batch
Greetings from Wankhede Madam’s Academy.
ONLINE classes are starting from 10th June , 2020 as a temporary arrangement till lockdown is over and permission is granted by the authorities.
Please read and follow them carefully. Any non-compliance with the following might create hindrance in the smooth conduction of online classes for student.
The online classes will be conducted on application WMA Smart app developed by the institute. This app is developed keeping in mind student data security and content security. Hence it is very important to keep in mind the following points.
- The online classes will be conducted on app developed by the institute and it will work only on Android Mobile phones and Android Tabs.
- This application is not supported by any Apple devices/ Laptops.
- We recommend students to use tabs or mobile phones with bigger screen to avoid stress on the eyes.
- Before the classes begin on June 10, please ensure that you have internet connectivity of at least 1Mbps at your home.
- Please note that, for one particular student, the application can be downloaded and logged in only on one device. If the same student tries to install it on the other device, he/she will be automatically logged out from the system and will not be able to access any online content.
- Once installed and logged in, please DO NOT UNINSTALL the application in any case.
- In case of any problem, contact office. Office staff will help you resolve all app related issues with Registered Mobile Number, Name and Problem in short on the given helpline numbers.
- In the past, it has been noted that students panic and mess (install/uninstall/delete etc) with the app in case there are any issues (even though very minute). Students are requested to stay calm and contact the office before doing anything with the app. In case there is a delay in responding calls due to heavy traffic, please drop message on office Whatsapp Number.
- Help line Numbers 1. 9168370222 2. 9823163693 3. 9356975485 ( all Whats app Messages or Text Messeges)
Keep checking portal for updates.